6mm – 1/4 inch
12mm – 1/2 inch
20 mm – 3/4 inch
40 mm – 1 1/2 inch
KVT Blue Metals brings to you an array of high-quality products such as:
- 6mm – 1/4 inch
- 12mm – 1/2 inch
- 20 mm – 3/4 inch
- 40 mm – 1 1/2 inch
- M Sand (Manufactured Sand)All above products confirm to IS -383 (1970)
The common range of our Blue Metal Stones includes 40 mm Blue Metal Stone, 20 mm Blue Metal Stone and 12 mm Blue Metal Stone. These Blue Metal Stones have huge requirements in the market because of their high endurance, fine finish, and less water absorbency.
KVT BLUEMETAL FEATURES
• First company in Madurai to produce Aggregate Blue Metals using ‘Metso’ machinery from Finland.
• Charnockite rock of highest purity & density is used as raw material to produce high quality Blue Metals.
• Blue Metals are available in weight and CFT measurements.
• Company owned logistics can supply blue metals at competitive prices round the year.
• We manufacture high quality blue metals in cubical shape with least flakiness.
• Gradation is done through electronic controlling devices.
M SAND FEATURES
• Our M Sand can be used for all types of construction work, concreting and plastering and is a better substitute to river sand.
• Our M Sand is environment friendly, easy to use and economical.
• Our M Sand is double water washed & silt free to bond better with cement & requires lesser curing time than river sand.
• Our M Sand rate is uniform and does not fluctuate with seasons.
• Our M Sand is 100% pure and it does not contain impurities such as clay particles & lumps.
• TN Govt. has approved the use of M Sand for all construction activities.