KVT Blue Metals Features :
- - First company in Madurai to produce Aggregate Blue Metals using ‘Metso’ machinery from Finland.
- - Charnockite rock of highest purity & density is used as raw material to produce high quality Blue Metals.
- - Blue Metals are available in weight and CFT measurements.
- - Company owned logistics can supply blue metals at competitive prices round the year.
- - We manufacture high class blue metals in cubical shape with least flakiness.
- - Client Satisfaction is most important to us & all our endeavors are constantly directed towards attaining the same.
- - Gradation is done through electronic controling devices.
K Sand Features:
- - K Sand can be used for all types of construction work, concreting, plastering etc, and is a better substitute to river sand.
- - K Sand is environment friendly, easy to use and economical.
- - TN Govt. has approved the use of K Sand for all construction activities.
- - With the production capacity of 1000 tonnes per day. K Sand is available throughout the year
- - K Sand is 100% pure and it does not contain impurities such as clay particles & lumps.
- - K Sand is double water washed & silt free to bond better with cement & requires lesser curing time than river sand.
- - K Sand rate is uniform and does not fluctuate with seasons.
Management and Marketing Wing
With Mr. T. Sathyamoorthy, an engineer, at the helm KVT has developed and excellent organizational structure with highly committedteam of mining and maintenance Engineers to ensure unflinching quality. KVT has a dedicated and aggressive Marketing personnel to meet customers and facilitate smooth supply besides meeting their specific requirements.